What are the best options to pursue Six Weeks & Six Months Industrial Training?
Industrial training matters a lot for Every Engineering Student. It’s the only time when they can learn things practically and apply it in their life. A better future doesn’t rely on how big or small the Company/Institute is in which you did the training, it depends how effectively you did your Industrial Training.
Best Institute provides you the best knowledge, but it’s not always. Some are only here for Money making, they might teach you well but not practically.
In Today scenario it’s hard to learn practically each and everything step by step, it leaves you to the decision where to learn practically.
There is only one method to learn practically: You have to learn on your own, ask as many questions you can, put ideas, develop new things, do research. In today’s scenario Industrial Training should be done in most trending fields like Web Designing, Digital Marketing and training under Skill INDIA Platform, Some special skills in Programming, Designing or ideas based on latest Technology.
No one asks for an Employee having not Extra Skills or any speciality. In time of low Job Opportunities you can’t take the risk, so go out and improve your skill set so can companies ask for you!!!! Not you are running after Companies.
Mostly Institute provides 6 Weeks and 6 Months Industrial Training. Throughout your degree you have 2-3 Chances to opt for some INDUSTRIAL Training. Some students get skilled by completing their training from basics to professional, but some use their time in enjoying Life. It’s just a matter of thinking “Work today to enjoy tomorrow or Enjoy today to work for lifetime”. Students don’t understand its importance Industrial training gets add to your Experience.
There are various Interesting Fields for Industrial Training:
- JAVA: Java is a general-purpose computer programming language that is concurrent, class-based, object-oriented, and specifically designed to have as few implementation dependencies as possible.
- C/C++: C++ is a general-purpose programming language. It has imperative, object-oriented and generic programming features, while also providing facilities for low-level memory manipulation.
- Android App development: Mobile app development is a term used to denote the act or process by which a mobile app is developed for mobile devices, such as personal digital assistants, enterprise digital assistants or mobile phones.
- Embedded Systems: An embedded system is a computer system with a dedicated function within a larger mechanical or electrical system, often with real-time computing constraints. It is embedded as part of a complete device often including hardware and mechanical parts.
- PHP: PHP is a server-side scripting language designed for web development but also used as a general-purpose programming language.on
- Web Designing: Web design encompasses many different skills and disciplines in the production and maintenance of websites
- Digital Marketing: Digital marketing is the marketing of products or services using digital technologies, mainly on the Internet, but also including mobile phones, display advertising, and any other digital medium.
- AutoCAD: AutoCAD is a commercial computer-aided design and drafting software application.
- PLC/SCADA: A programmable logic controller or programmable controller is an industrial digital computer which has been ruggedized and adapted for the control of manufacturing processes.
- PCB designing: A printed circuit board (PCB) mechanically supports and electrically connects electronic components or electrical components using conductive tracks, pads and other features etched from one or more sheet layers of copper laminated onto and/or between sheet layers of a non-conductive substrate.
- Robotics: Robotics is an interdisciplinary branch of engineering and science that includes mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, computer science, and others.
- HCNA: HCNA certification validates the knowledge and skills required for basic configuration and maintenance of small to medium-sized networks.
- CCNA: Cisco Certified Network AssociateRouting & Switching (CCNA) validates the ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size routed and switched networks, including implementation and verification of connections to remote sites in a WAN.
- Python: Python is a programming language that lets you work more quickly and integrate your systems more effectively. You can learn to use Python and see almost immediate gains in productivity and lower maintenance costs
- Many More….