Programmable Logic Controllers is a heart of modern automation systems. The application ranges from small CNC machines to large process plants.
Course Duration: 2 Months
- Introduction to PLC
- PLC Architecture And Central Processing Unit
- I/O System
- Switches, Relays, Contactors
- Concept of NO & NC
- Introduction to Logic Gates
- Software Installation (Automation Studio)
- Practical Assignments & Programs
- Concept of Latching & Unlatching
- PLC Wiring
- PLC Programming & Ladder Logic
Practical Operation to be performed on PLC: Delta DVP 14 SS.
[ARForms_popup id=104 desc=’Quick Enquiry’ type=’button’ height=’540′ width=’600′]