Career and technical education programs across the United States equip students with marketable 2D and 3D design skills by teaching them to use state of the art Autodesk® design software. Autodesk Certified User certification confirms students have the skills necessary to continue their design careers whether they attend college, enter the workforce or work toward additional levels of industry certification after graduation.
Are you an aspiring 3D animator? Would you like to enhance your Autodesk Maya® 3D animation software skills and show evidence of your proficiency?
Boost your career by becoming an Autodesk Maya® Certified User. Whether you’re a student or a professional, this software certification willvalidate your skills, fulfill academic and industry requirements, and enhance your design career.
- LEARN (or review) how to use Autodesk Maya® with content-rich textbooks, online courseware, video resources, and more.
- PRACTICE by using interactive exam-preparation tools and practice exams. Build the confidence you need to take the Autodesk Maya® Certified User Exam.
- CERTIFY and validate your skills by passing the exam and receiving your official certificate.
We’ve designed the Autodesk Maya® Certified User program for those who are relatively new to the software and want to prove their basic proficiency. For advanced users, higher Associate and Professional certifications are available.
The Autodesk Maya® Certified User Exam includes multiple-choice and performance-based questions. Following are some examples of software aspects covered in the exam:
- Navigating the user interface and managing scenes
- Selecting, transforming, and organizing objects
- Working with cameras and lighting
- Shading materials
- Creating and editing animations
Before you take the Certified User exam, we recommend that you complete a 3D design course at a secondary institution and get 50 hours of hands-on experience with Autodesk Maya®
Certification can give you an advantage when being considered for a promotion or other career opportunities. Certification clearly identifies you as an employee who is committed to your job and the industry. Because Autodesk Certification is offered around the world, your credential is portable.
Not everyone can meet the rigorous requirements of Autodesk Certification. Become a member of the exclusive club of professionals who met program requirements through study and commitment. When
you earn Autodesk Certification, you receive an official Autodesk Certificate, Autodesk logo, and a listing in Autodesk’s database of certified professionals around the world.
- What is Autodesk User Certification?
Autodesk User Certification allows students to begin their design careers while in school, and then move forward with additional levels of certification as they attend college and begin working as design professionals.
- What certification exams are available with Autodesk?
- Autodesk AutoCAD® Certified User
- Autodesk Inventor® Certified User
- Autodesk Revit Architecture Certified User
- Autodesk Maya Certified User
- Autodesk 3ds Max Certified User
- Are the exams based on a specific software release?
The exams are not based on a specific release, but instead are based on a series of fundamental tasks that are not release specific. You will not need to order exams of a specific release to match the software release in your lab.
- How will the exams be delivered?
Educators and students can take the exams at a public Etrain Authorized Testing Center or become a center themselves. If schools or districts want to run exams onsite, they can easily become a testing center and run the exams seamlessly in class. Institutions can sign up to be centers on the Certiport site.
- What will I receive when certified?
When you earn an Autodesk User Certification, the certification will be viewable online using their Certiport test candidate ID. In addition, you can forward an electronic version to your peers or employers or print a copy for their records.
- What happens if I do not pass my exam?
Autodesk Education has produced the Digital STEAM Workshop. There are other test preparation materials that are available.
[ARForms_popup id=125 desc=’Quick Enquiry’ type=’button’ height=’540′ width=’600′]